Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Cute Aprons on Etsy!


If you've never checked out an Etsy shop, this is a great place to start! Etsy is a website for handmade and vintage items. Anyone can start a storefront and begin to sell their hand-made items. I have found the coolest handmade, personalized jewelry and the most beautiful knitted and crocheted items I've ever seen. I love, love, love this particular Etsy shop. Cutest aprons ever! I have started an apron collection and I can browse through all these retro-style aprons and find so many I would love to have. This first one is a Christmas apron with the cutest little fawns you ever saw. The website is Boojiboo and it is an  shop. I absolutely love etsy and I am going to post some of my items back up on my etsy shop as soon as I can get around to it. I will post about it when I do. Here are some more of my favorites from this shop.
 This is another fun Christmas-themed apron that I love.


I love this one for year-round wear. So cute!


I love the sweetheart neckline on this one. There are many many more that I really like. Take a look and I'm sure you'll find some you love too!


 Here's a Lucy inspired apron from another Etsy shop, Lover Dovers.


They also have a lot of themed aprons for little girls and even matching Mother and daughter Snow White and Alice in Wonderland aprons that are soo cute!


 This "Domestic Goddess" half apron can be found at Tokoyo Firecracker, another cute Etsy shop. I love Etsy! I can find hundreds of things I would love to have there. Check it out!




1 comment:

  1. Now WHO said aprons were a thing of the past??? These are beautiful:) Thanks for sharing Susie ...Sending Love, Cherie

    ReplyDelete