Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gonna miss this pretty little condo but it is time to move on...........

Sitting on my balcony, looking over the tree-lined walkway....... with a cold breeze enveloping me, I am melancholy thinking about moving away from here. My future is uncertain. When I moved here, my future was also uncertain. The past year has brought so many revelations about me and my life. It is hard to believe it has been a whole year. I never thought that this would be the path my life would take, and yet here I am.

I don't know what the future holds for me. I realize I must carve out a place for me. I must create the reality that I want to live. I believe it is never too late to make a difference, to pursue dreams. I must be determined. I must remain hopeful. I must not allow despair to consume me. There is a time for everything under the sun. I've been tumbling emotionally at times. But somewhere deep inside I have always found my way back to an even keel. I must maintain my drive, my love of life. I cannot let setbacks get me down or stop me from attaining the dreams I hold secret in my heart.

Sometimes I feel so alone. I must believe in myself and my abilities. I must make my future happen. And I will. No matter what. Wherever I go, whatever I do, my circumstances do not define me. I must believe that and seek a higher ground.

To anyone having a hard time, I encourage you to join me in discovering your true heart's desires and pushing through any situation that may hinder you from developing those desires into reality. We can make the impossible happen. It starts with acknowledging your dreams and figuring out the best way to make them come true. That's what I am going to do today and intend to do every day. Step by step, make it happen. With God's help, I'll see you on the other side of your dreams, when we've made them a reality in our lives.

We can do it..... We have to....... A life not lived to the fullest is a life not lived at all. Don't waste another day. Make it happen. And I will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment